Pre and Post Op Reviews
At Lissome we know the massive impact that Surgery can have on your life. We want to make the surgical journey for you as smooth and as pain free as possible. Physiotherapy can help in many ways to get you prepared for you surgery and assist you when you get on the other side as well.
We believe that being as prepared as possible is key for the best outcomes from surgery. Therefore we offer great pre and post op assessments to allow you be equip with the information and self empowerment to be able to get through the process with smooth sailing.
What can pre-op and post op assessments do for you?
- Before surgery we will have a look at your baseline movement and strength
- Give you exercises to get you as strong as possible before you go into surgery
- Educate you on the surgery and expected outcome post op
- Our physio’s and dietitians will recommend anything they believe will assist you with your post operative recovery
- Give you the knowledge to decrease the liklihood of post operative complications
- Assist you to get back to your ‘normal life’ as soon as possible
- Progress your exercise and mobility as per your surgeons protocols
- Program individualised exercises to assist with improving strength, movement patterns and decreasing any stiffness.
We cater for all kinds of surgeries – if your surgery is not specifically listed below contact our clinic because chances are we can help you.
– Total Knee Replacement
– Total Hip Replacement
– Post fracture (ORIF’s, screws)
– Lumbar Surgery
– Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Replacement Surgery
– Cardiac Surgery
– Carpal Tunnel Surgery
– Cervical Spine Surgery
What do we offer that is different?
We are offering Rebate ONLY 1 x pre-operative and 1 x post operative consultation per person*!
Come and improve your surgical journey today with Lissome!