Lissome is now running My Health for Life (MH4L) programs to assist our community with changes in their behaviour to improve overall health and risk of developing a chronic lifestyle related disease.
What do you need to know about MH4L?
• MH4L is not your typical weight loss or exercise program.
• MH4L is free! Plus you can bring a support person along to help you on your journey.
• We will work with you to help identify a goal you’d like to achieve and a strategy to put this in place.
• Your plan will be tailored to fit in with your personal work and home life – we’re not going to tell you to go to the gym everyday if that’s not practical for you!
• The program is delivered in six sessions over six months – the time commitment is not to large
• There are both group-based and phone options to participate.
• Group sessions are conversation and activity based – you’re not going to get lectured to for hours on end.
Want some more information? Check out the MH4L website or give our clinic a call on (07) 5539 9032 to see whether you are eligible for our program.
When are our programs running?
15th of October – 9.30am – 10.30am
22nd of October – 10.30am -12.30pm
31st of October – 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Lissome Physiotherapy and Technique Studios
(Gold Coast Physio and Pilates)
Unit 6-9, Level 1
11 Karp Court
Bundall QLD 4217
Ph: (07) 5539 9032
Fax: (07) 5641 7978